iDonatedIt was the first iPhone and iPad app developed by a CPA firm, and was the first app that was built to track and value non-cash charitable donations.
iDonatedIt is a mobile app that helps taxpayers document, value, and report their non-cash charitable donations for income tax purposes. BMG created and released iDonatedIt for the iPhone in November of 2009. Since then, BMG has continued to improve the app, including the addition of an iPad version.
The app has received many honors, including the following:
- Featured on the iTunes store in the “Tax Time” section
- Featured in the June 2012 issue of Money Magazine as one of the 35 best apps to save you money.
- In February 2010 and 2011 CNN Money named iDonatedIt one of the 7 best apps for tax preparation.
- Featured in a video segment on CNN news in April 2011
- Featured in many national publications and websites including Forbes & Fox Business.
- Featured in numerous industry publications and websites including Accounting Today, WebCPA, the Sleeter Group, & AccountingWeb.
- Received an Honorable Mention from Accounting Today Magazine in its list of the top new products of 2011.
For more information about iDonatedIt view the iDonatedIt site.