- Bachelors from Nebraska Wesleyan University
Certifications & Designations
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting and tax for the telecommunications industry
- Auditing of not-for-profits and telecommunications companies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Enjoy playing sand volleyball and softball with friends. I also have season tickets to watch Nebraska basketball and I enjoy working on my house.
What is your background?
I grew up in Columbus, Nebraska and attended Scotus Central Catholic High School. I entered the accounting profession in 2000.
What do you do at BMG?
My focus is on assisting clients in the telecommunications industry through tax, audit, accounting and compliance reports.
What concept in your profession that applies to your entire life?
Everyone deserves to be treated fairly and equally and if there’s anything I can to do help someone, I should.