- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting Emphasis), University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 2003
- Master of Public Accountancy, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 2004
Certifications & Designations
- Certified Public Accountant
- Tax preparation for businesses, individuals, and nonprofit entities
- Accounting and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping and payroll preparation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife. We live for the experience and are always seeking a new adventure. We travel as often as possible domestically and overseas, strive to visit every MLB stadium and National Park, and attend the latest Broadway shows and concerts.
What is your background?
I grew up in Sutton, Nebraska and graduated from Sutton High School (Class of ’98!). Since graduating from UNL, I have worked for various CPA firms in Omaha, Columbus, and North Platte prior to joining BMG.
What are your favorite industries to work with and why?
My favorite industries are health care professionals and insurance companies due to the intricate regulatory environments in which the both industries operate and the benefits which clients receive when complex problems are solved.
What are three words to describe BMG?
Collaboration, Expertise, Quality
What makes you excited to come to work every day?
I enjoy never knowing what is going to find its way to my desk on a daily basis. Every day brings new clients and new projects with their own unique sets of challenges and problems which need to be solved.