DELIVERING SOLUTIONS TO TOUGH BUSINESS PROBLEMS
BMG's goal is to partner with you to help you retain as much your hard earned income as possible, and to keep it ...
Whether you need auditing or bookeeping services, BMG is here to help. Our accounting team provides excellent ...
BMG was one of the first firms in Lincoln to provide Quickbooks setup, training and support; when we began providing these ...
The payroll specialists at BMG allow for more flexibility in payroll preparation giving you a more "hands off" approach ...
Starting and running a business is the dream of many entrepreneurs. While it is exciting to think of being your own boss ...
Firm-on-firm reviews are offered by BMG. We are a local firm with two partners, both with peer review experience on a ...
BMG’s outsourced accounting provides a full, accounting department experience for small businesses. An accounting ...
As their businesses expand, owners often find that their need for financial advice and analysis expands as well. Unfortunately ...
Tax Planning & Preparation
BMG’s goal in providing the tax planning and preparation services listed below is to partner with you to help you retain as much of your hard earned income as possible, and to keep it growing for you & your family. Taking your specific circumstances into consideration, we strive to present every opportunity and strategy available to reduce your taxes so that you can sleep well at night being assured you have taken full advantage of maximizing your net worth while staying in compliance with the constantly changing tax laws.
Some of the tax planning and preparation services offered by BMG include:
Preparation of Individual,
Corporate, & Partnership Returns
- Quarterly Estimate Computations and Revisions throughout the year
- Periodical Newsletters on Recent Tax Changes Affecting You and/or Your Business
- Real Estate Cost Segregation
- Compensation Planning
- International Income Reporting
- Multi-State Tax Returns and Nexus Determination
Preparation of Other Tax Returns
- Estate, Trust, Fiduciary Returns
- Sales & Use Tax Returns
- Payroll Tax – Federal and State, Quarterly and Annual Reports (including Forms W-2)
Preparation of Information Returns
- Forms 1099
- Personal Property Tax Returns
- Form 990 – Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- Form 5500 – Employee Benefit Plan
Tax Guidance for Starting
a Small Business in Nebraska
- Determination of Entity – Sole Proprietor, SMLLC, Partnership, LLC, LLP, Corporation, S-Corporation
Tax Planning & Projections
- Business Owner Succession Planning
- Family Tax Planning
- ESOP Succession Planning
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning