BMG’s iDonatedIt App Continues to Receives National Attention and Critical Acclaim
Within weeks of the release of iDonatedIt, it began to receive national attention and critical acclaim for being the first iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, & Droid application to calculate, track, and report non-cash charitable donations. CPAs around the country, tax and technology publications, newspapers, and magazines were talking and writing about it.
Following are some of the most exciting events and recent articles that have happened recently which highlight the success of iDonatedIt:
- March 2010 – iDonatedIt is Featured by iTunes in its “Tax Time” Section
- March 2010 – Goodwill International Posts Link to iDonatedIt – Click here!
- March 2010 – Readers Digest Article – Click here!
- March 2011 – CNNMoney Names iDonatedIt One of the Top Five Tax Apps – Click here!
- March 2011 – App Review Site “Appolicious” Names iDonatedIt One of the Top Tax Apps – Click here!
- April 2011 – Fox Business Article Regarding Tax Apps – Click here!
- April 15, 2011 – Live CNN TV Segment Regarding Tax Apps Shows Screenshots from iDonatedIt
- April 2011 – Accounting Today Magazine honored iDonatedIt with an honorable mention for being one of the top new products of 2011.
iDonatedIt tracks the date you donated non-cash items to a charity, the charity you donated items to, the items you donated, and the fair market value of those items.
iDonatedIt builds lists of the items you donate and allows you to keep a permanent record of the items you donated that meets the compliance requirements of the IRS.
iDonatedIt lets you attach a photo to your donation list to document your donation.
iDonatedIt allows you to e-mail the detailed donation report and photo from your mobile device to yourself or to your accountant.
BMG Certified Public Accountants, LLP is a member of Apple’s iPhone Developer Program, developing applications of their own and assisting clients in the app development process.
BMG Certified Public Accountants, LLP has been providing professional services to individuals, business, non-profits, and governments since 1983. Besides providing services in the traditional areas of accounting, auditing, and tax return preparation, BMG also provides small business consulting, information technology consulting, business valuations, tax planning, investment consulting, and peer review services. The professionals at BMG can be contacted at email@example.com or 402-483-7781.